Sales Manager Travel Nordic Market
This highly successful Tour Operator are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team, managing the Nordics Market. Your aim is to win new clients and increase business from existing clients within your designated territory.
As a Sales Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Identifying potential new customers and pursuing opportunity until customer is signed up and producing bookings, including customer training
- Contacting existing customers in person and by phone to get feedback and report this feedback into the business service departments as business requirements
- Providing support to customers for product requirements, promotions etc, with the assistance of sales support, pricing and sourcing departments
- Reviewing customer base and proposing sales strategy for their territory
- Providing sales forecasts, sales budget proposals and commercial proposals for customers in territory
Sales Manager Skill attributes:
- Strong commercial orientation in the TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- Negotiating ability at all levels of customer operation.
- Highly developed communication and decision-making skills
- Able to present and influence at board level
- Organised self-starter with ability to motivate others
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Swedish in addition to English.
- CAR DRIVER
- Ability to understand and communicate technology concepts to customers
- Required to travel extensively to visit customers, trade shows etc as needed.
To apply for this Sales Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.