Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant is responsible to administer the key aspects of the finance function, such as Month end accounts and reconciliations and to ensure these are performing to a desired level of standard
As a Finance Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Control Account reconciliations (45 separate Balance Sheet accounts for ADV)
- Monthly reconciliation of Sage 200 to Excel for individual nominal ledger accounts
- Monthly Payroll journals postings
- Prepayments and accruals journals
- Fixed Asset Depreciation and ledger maintenance
- Accruals vs budget analysis
- Preparation of Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Report monthly performance to the Finance Director (FD).
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Creditor reconciliations
- Travel and subsistence monthly reporting
- Preparation of key budget reports to FD
- Assistance to the FD in budget preparation.
Finance Assistant Skill attributes:
- Must have working experience as a Accounts Assistant / Finance Role
- Strong Excel understanding
- Understanding of Trial Balances, Profits, Reserves, bank reconciliations and foreign exchanges.
- Currently studying towards CIMA OR ACCA
To apply for this Finance Assistant Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly