This is such a fantastic opportunity being presented by our client, who are now seeking a Product Manager to join their Product Team. Our client will consider a Senior Product Executive OR Product Executive seeking next step forward within their career.
You will be managing hotel contracts for their long-haul destinations. This is not a man management role, but manging your products destinations.
As a Product Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Identify and develop an agreed number of exclusive deals with strategic partners.
- Ensure products meet company Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure that tour capacity is accurately forecasted, monitored and contracted, in line with the sales forecast and the needs of the business.
- Renegotiate with suppliers constantly, reacting to market pressures as necessary and seeking exclusive offers to maintain maximum competitiveness in the market place.
- Constantly monitor sales, pricing and discounts and undertake yield management to achieve margin targets.
- Continuously monitor and analyse the activities of all competitors, changes in market forces and public perceptions in order to ensure products are positioned correctly in the market place.
- Undertake pricing for all products.
Product Manager Skill attributes:
- YOU MUST come from the TRAVEL Industry with experience in Product due to the nature of this role.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good commercial acumen and business sense
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent industry knowledge – awareness of competition
- Good knowledge of areas of responsibility
To apply for this Product Manager Job, please apply ASAP for a confidential chat
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.