We are now seeking an experienced Executive Secretary (PA) to join our clients team due to remarkable growth. This is ideal for a travel professional with experience in PA & Secretarial duties with knowledge of the Caribbean keen to pursue a career with a tourist board. To be considered for this post you must be conversant with Excel & PowerPoint.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Assist the Regional Director with administrative and secretarial duties.
- Responsible for making appointments and travel reservations, where necessary and maintaining the Regional Director’s calendar.
- Booking trips to the Caribbean and providing advice to agents
- Secretarial and administrative duties, including typing, record keeping, answering the phone, filing, mailing, taking messages, etc.
- Draft letters and memoranda for the Regional Director; take dictation either by phone while he/she is travelling, or in the office, transcribe and sign on his/her behalf and mail correspondence.
- Place all calls for the Regional Director, type and file correspondence, type and file reports for meetings.
- Ensure that all leave application forms, mileage expenses, authorisation for travel, expense accounts and any other such forms are dealt with, approved and signed by Regional Director and returned to the transmitting officer with all supporting documentation.
- Must be from a travel background with experience in secretarial and PA duties
- Must have good secretarial skills and the ability to communicate effectively on a professional level.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm, have excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Superior organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous salary
- 10% pension contribution
- Travel perks
- FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Sociable working hours
- Plus many more benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!
Give your travel boost and apply today. Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.