Airline Ticketing Agent - Tour Operator
Airline Ticketing Agent - Tour Operator - £24-26k - Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Amadeus ticketing Agent to be part of the Aviation team. This successful tour operator is based in Kent and offers a wide variety of products to its ever-growing client base. You will be reporting to the Head of Aviation and will have responsibility for issuing all airline tickets both IT and published fares as well as all relevant ticketing duties.
Airline Ticketing Agent - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and issue all airline reservation tickets consisting of both IT and Published fares.
- Manage all refunds and re-validations for tickets purchased as necessary
- Arrange & issue EMD's for excessive baggage, seat reservations and similar situations
- Processing automated ticket refunds (e.g. cancellations) through BSP or GDS.
- Assist in resolving all ticketing, waitlists, seat selection, special requirements, cancellations and upgrade quotes where necessary
- Manage / Oversee Auto-ticketing tool
- Monitor queues and work alongside schedule changes.
- Investigating and responding to ADM's - Ensuring the follow up of any ADM's is carried out as required.
- Support accounts in dealing with invoicing queries and discrepancies & liaise with airlines where necessary.
Airline Ticketing Agent - Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in a GDS - Amadeus
- Must have a minimum 12 months experience in Airlines Fares & Ticketing
- Understanding the main aspects of IATA ticketing rules
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Professional telephone manner
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk