Contact Centre Agent - Tour Operator
Contact Centre Agents - Tour Operator - West Sussex £21,500
This well known Touring Tour Operator is looking for Contact Centre agent to join their lively Contact Centre to promote and sell a range of services and products, handle member and non member enquiries and resolve complaints to the required standards. Provide excellent customer service in relation to all product areas via Inbound calls, outbound calls, e-mail, WebChat and/or social media as required.
Contact Centre Agents - Accountabilities
- To promote and sell to members all the services relating to Membership, Insurance, Travel and UK Sites ensuring compliance with all standards.
- In conjunction with business requirements to undergo training and comply with current and ongoing FCA regulatory requirements
- Undertake, as required, additional learning activity to develop product knowledge across the full range of products to meet operational requirements.
- Provide a high level customer advice and information service to our members and potential members, in accordance with the Club's standards and strategic goals, processing and escalating calls as necessary to ensure first time resolution wherever possible.
- Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge and experience in a "Buddy" environment to ensure a quality service to our Members is maintained.
- Take ownership of own personal development, maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and procedures necessary to carry out the role.
- To assist other sections of the department and represent the company at outside events as required.
Contact Centre Agents - Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of customer service/care, ideally within a busy Call/Contact Centre environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate a confident, empathetic approach to customer service including investigation, negotiation and product promotion via a variety of channels.
- Ability to adapt to new systems/change/procedures as required.
Due to FCA regulations candidates will need to provide relevant information to complete an Adverse Financial Check and Basic Criminal Records Check and these will be undertaken via Experian through a secure portal
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk