Travel Administration Consultant
Travel Administration Consultant for an award-winning, established Tour Operator. You will maintain relationships with airlines and other suppliers and provide and support to clients. Around 19K (dependent upon experience)
Travel Administration Consultant Responsibilities:
- Action requests for ad hoc seats, add-ons and upgrades for clients and tour leaders
- Review sales, create flight manifests and update allocation on Travelink
- Produce travel documents for all clients including land-only and be involved with their despatch as required.
- Action schedule changes, seat confirmations and assist with all-staff memos.
- Handle client communication by phone, email or letter.
- Support Reservation/Sales duties.
- Promote special offers and upgrades.
- Assist with the production of travel related reports, documentation and statistics for suppliers and airport representatives.
- Liaise with airport reps/leaders as required.
- Assist and support the Crisis Response Team in emergency situations as and when these arise which may involve working out of hours / be part of the team
Travel Administration Consultant Skills and Experience:
- Global Distribution System experience
- Strong understanding of airline procedures
- Experience of working within a Reservation/Sales role
- Numerate and with good literacy skills
- Good general IT skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
If you are interested in this Travel Administration Consultant position and fit the above criteria please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Administration Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly