Travel Administration Consultant
Travel Administration Consultant for an award-winning, established Tour Operator. You will maintain relationships with airlines and other suppliers and provide and support to clients. Around 19K (dependent upon experience)
Travel Administration Consultant Responsibilities:
- Action requests for ad hoc seats, add-ons and upgrades for clients and tour leaders
- Review sales, create flight manifests and update allocation on Travelink
- Produce travel documents for all clients including land-only and be involved with their despatch as required.
- Action schedule changes, seat confirmations and assist with all-staff memos.
- Handle client communication by phone, email or letter.
- Support Reservation/Sales duties.
- Promote special offers and upgrades.
- Assist with the production of travel related reports, documentation and statistics for suppliers and airport representatives.
- Liaise with airport reps/leaders as required.
- Assist and support the Crisis Response Team in emergency situations as and when these arise which may involve working out of hours / be part of the team
Travel Administration Consultant Skills and Experience:
- Global Distribution System experience
- Strong understanding of airline procedures
- Experience of working within a Reservation/Sales role
- Numerate and with good literacy skills
- Good general IT skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
If you are interested in this Travel Administration Consultant position and fit the above criteria please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk