Flights Executive - Tour Operator - Sevenoaks £18-20k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Executive to be part of the Aviation team. This successful tour operator is based in Kent and offers a wide variety of products to its ever-growing client base. You will be reporting to the Head of Aviation and will have responsibility for supporting the sales and adminstration team with any flight related enquiries.
- Support Sales/Administration team with any flight related enquiries.
- Set up of flights on IVector for all brochures to include airport/airline and route setup.
- Process flight bookings when airlines release their schedules
- Manage Aviation mail inbox
- Monitor GDS queues and action accordingly
- Contact clients regarding changes to bookings when necessary
- Process IATA refunds via BSP Link or Airlines website
- Issue all tickets by their deadline ensuring all of the information is correct to avoid receiving ADM's.
- Send Ticketing documentation to clients.
- Monitoring and responding to emails as necessary.
- Process online check in and send clients boarding passes.
- Process ETA's and visa.
- General Administration Duties
- Any other duties requested of your Supervisor/Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in a GDS - Amadeus
- Ideally have 12 months Travel Experience
- Basic IATA ticketing knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Administration Skills
- Professional Telephone Manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk