Communications and Admin Assistant
The Latin American Travel Association (LATA) is a membership organisation for businesses involved in the UK to Latin America outbound tourism industry.
Now in its 27th year, LATA has recently undergone a full strategic review and now is looking to recruit a Communications and Admin Assistant to assist in delivering the new strategy.
This is a full-time role, based at our South Kensington office. As we are a small team, the role will be very varied, but your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating and sending e-newsletters and other communications to members
- Sending media request emails
- Adding news and events to the website
- Carry out social media activity via twitter, facebook, etc.
- Updating the LATA website with monthly PR activity
- Collating annual digest information on a monthly basis and help to compile final report
- Acting as first contact for member queries
- Handling membership applications
- Administering the Best Practice scheme
- Annual confirmation of contact details at members and updating detail on CRM
- General admin, including helping our charitable arm, the LATA Foundation
You will need good communication skills and attention to detail. A knowledge of the travel industry and Latin America would be an advantage but is not essential.
The salary for this position is £18k-£25k pa, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Communications and Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly