SHORE EXCURSION PRODUCT MANAGER
This is a great opportunity to work with this leading cruise company based South Essex. Working as a Shore Excursion Product Manager. Paying £25K, Mon - Fri.
Shore Excursion Product Manager, Responsibilities:
- Construct quality shore excursion programmes
- Maximise revenue and profit
- To be the main point of contact and liaison with the appointed excursion team on each vessel.
- To prepare ship cruise planners by deadline
Shore Excursion Product Manager, Skills Required:
- Ideally experience within the cruise industry and in a shore excursion management contracting role.
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical/cultural interest ashore
- Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness
- Time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines.
- Paying £25K
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Shore Excursion Product Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG51522
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for SHORE EXCURSION PRODUCT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly