Corporate Travel Manager
Corporate Travel Manager, London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious Lifestyle, Events and Travel Business as a Corporate Travel Manager in London. Applicants must have experience in Business Travel, or Groups and Events Travel and must be competent using a GDS
Corporate Travel Manager Responsibilities
- Manage corporate and leisure travel accounts
- Manage travel logistics for events, group and private travel
Corporate Travel Manager Experience and Skills Required:
- Travel industry experience, preferably from a Business Travel or Event Travel environment.
- Competency using a GDS (preferably Galileo)
- Problem solving skills
- Sales and Account Management experience.
- Strategic approach
- Good product knowledge of Key Air and Hotel Suppliers and Products.
Corporate and Group Travel Manager Additional Info:
Basic salary up to 32K plus commission increasing overall package to 45K (team target)
Mon - Fri 9 - 5.30
Great scope for progression
If you are interested in the above role, fit the criteria and would like to apply please either apply directly to the advert, email your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Corporate Travel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly