Our client is a well-established and successful company that offers worldwide ground travel services across the globe.
Due to remarkable growth now seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join the team.
This role will would ideally suit someone with a recruitment background, in a high volume industry, such as travel or hospitality.
- Handling the recruitment process for various levels of positions.
- Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs and providing advice and support throughout the process.
- Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on the relevant job sites.
- Candidate screening for direct candidates and support to managers during the interview process.
- Undertaking MI reporting and statistics on recruitment and accurately maintain all recruitment systems.
- Continually work to improve processes and follow best recruitment practice.
- Effective communication with the HR team.
- 360 recruitment process experience (job posting through to interview and offer)
- Experience of using a variety of online recruitment channels to source direct candidates.
- Strong interview capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work at pace and comfortable with recruitment systems and data.
- Detail orientated and excellent organisational skills.
- Understanding of legislations relevant to recruitment.
- Data management experience with strong Excel skills.
- Experience in travel or hospitality is ideal but not essential
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Healthy salary
- Luxury leisure facilities
- Plus many more
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly