Our client is a well-established and successful company that offers worldwide ground travel services across the globe.
Due to remarkable growth now seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join the team.
This role will would ideally suit someone with a recruitment background, in a high volume industry, such as travel or hospitality.
- Handling the recruitment process for various levels of positions.
- Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs and providing advice and support throughout the process.
- Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on the relevant job sites.
- Candidate screening for direct candidates and support to managers during the interview process.
- Undertaking MI reporting and statistics on recruitment and accurately maintain all recruitment systems.
- Continually work to improve processes and follow best recruitment practice.
- Effective communication with the HR team.
- 360 recruitment process experience (job posting through to interview and offer)
- Experience of using a variety of online recruitment channels to source direct candidates.
- Strong interview capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work at pace and comfortable with recruitment systems and data.
- Detail orientated and excellent organisational skills.
- Understanding of legislations relevant to recruitment.
- Data management experience with strong Excel skills.
- Experience in travel or hospitality is ideal but not essential
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Healthy salary
- Luxury leisure facilities
- Plus many more
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.