Travel Sales Support Executive
We are seeking an experienced Travel Sales Support Executive to join an award winning and luxury tour operator due to remarkable growth. The successful travel company offers a range of holiday types across the globe.
This role will provide administration support ensuring all aspects of a booking are accurate and documentation is dispatched correctly. You will be able to provide excellent customer service and help to provide clients with the ultimate holiday experience.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in sales, customer service, administration, PA, operations or sales support seeking career growth and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Process bookings ensuring all the finer details are accurate and in chronological order
- Being solution focused in your work and consistently apply a critical eye over client itineraries to ensure all finer details are exact
- Consistently support in the delivery of revenue and profit targets
- Deliver exceptional customer care through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients’ needs
- Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building
- Manage client paper work, invoices, document dispatch, welcome home letters, all with a superior measure of accuracy
- Using your excellent communication skills when talking direct with both clients and suppliers
- Similar experience within a tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Confident, approachable and enthusiastic communicator with a passion for everything ‘travel’
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Career growth
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Plus many more benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.