German Speaking Marketing Executive - Travel Industry
German Speaking Marketing Executive
South West London
£ 25,000 + Exceptional Benefits
My client is a leading international travel company.
They are now seeking a German Speaking Marketing Executive to join their international marketing team.
Working within a friendly and dedicated multi-disciplined marketing team, you will be working across both online and offline channels, becoming a brand champion for the German market.
German Speaking Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- The creation, co-ordination and implementation of the German advertising plans covering Consumer, Bridal and Trade publications, as well as online plans and joint-marketing with German Tour Operators and Travel Agents
- Work closely with the Country Manager and BDM team in Germany, gaining market insight and fulfilling all advertising requests
- Working with web teams to manage the update of the German website(s), to ensure all content is correct and in the local tone of voice. Providing translations, proofing and content as required
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager and PPC agencies with translation requirements as required
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager and SEO agencies with translation requirements as required
- Manage the German Social Media channels (paid and organic), creating and posting engaging content for the local market(s), as well as social reporting
- Work with internal design teams to create and produce German brochures, direct mail and bespoke collateral etc.
- The translation of key marketing collateral from English to German, ensuring consistency, accuracy and tone of voice
- Check all copy that is produced by third party German operators, to ensure information is accurate and in line with the brand guidelines. This covers all marketing collateral including consumer and trade communications, as well as tour operator brochures and other ad hoc advertising
- Liaising with various external agencies (e.g. media agency and translation agencies) as required
German Speaking Marketing Executive Required Experience & Skills:
- English and Germany fluency - spoken and written
- Translation experience
- Copy writing experience
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in a marketing role
- Digital marketing experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability of working under pressure
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude
A competitive base salaryof £25,000 and and attractive benefits package is available for the right candidate including a generous holiday allowamce, pension and holiday concessions as well as business trips abroad!
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com for consideration me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.