Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager/Director - Travel Trade Association - London
Currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager/Director to promote the services for a dynamic, ambitious legal & protection organisation in the travel industry.
The successful candidate will come from a travel background, have established relationships with tour operators and a proven track record in driving growth.
- Seek new business opportunities and develop these within the agreed budget.
- Devise a business development and a marketing strategy.
- Prepare a budget for management approval for all business development and marketing.
- Manage the business development team, ensuring they carry out their functions to the standards required.
- Attend functions and external meetings.
- Review and oversee the company website.
- Keeping abreast of current developments in the travel industry.
This is a rewarding but challenging position with plenty of scope to make a mark and help develop a key industry organisation.
Interested? Please contact Ben Lidbury on 01737 309985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/