- Negotiate and review contracts for Luxury Hotels and serviced Apartments worldwide.
- Maintain existing relationship with partners and develop new partnerships.
- Responsible for maximising contracts performance through negotiating tactical and special offers at hotel level under Contract Manager's guidance.
- Provide administrative support to Contracts Managers, such as database update and special offers upload.
- Helping Contract Manager with business development opportunities in new destinations as well as following up on new leads and opportunities.
- Use any opportunity over the phone with hotels to improve performance and competitive positioning of the company.
*Commercial awareness in the Travel Industry
*Good understanding of Middle East travel and destinations
*Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
*Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment
*Proactive, with ability to offer solutions to issues encountered.
*Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
*Ability to Prioritise
*Organised with great attention to detail
*Ability to build effective working relations both internally and externally.