We have a brand new opportunity to join an award winning Business Travel team in Bradford as a Workflow Analyst, monitoring, analysing and improving the workflow and data handling throughout our client's online and offline systems and processes. The successful candidate will work collaboratively within their own team and with the Operations, Finance, IT and Account Management teams to review and document existing systems and processes; suggest improvements; and plan, implement and monitor those improvements. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £22k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Workflow Analyst:
- Set up and maintain monitoring systems for end to end tracking of financial transactions
- Map out end to end systems and processes
- Create userguides/training notes for operations team to follow on transactional processes
- Keep ISO quality processes up to date
- Suggest, plan and implement improvements to both systems and processes to ensure transactions are all billed out correctly
- Escalate risks and issues relating to billing and data quality to relevant business stakeholders
Skills required for the role:
- Travel operations experience desirable
- Experience in system and process mapping
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data analysis experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changeable business
- A highly organised multi-tasker with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- ISO 9001 to 14001 experience is a bonus
If you’re interested in learning more about this Workflow Analyst role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.