We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join the HR department of an innovative and award-winning Travel Management Company based in Bradford. The successful candidate will deliver an efficient and professional HR service to our client's UK offices, in accordance with relevant legislation and their policies and procedures, to ensure adherence to contractual arrangements, legal compliance and good employment practice.
Previous experience in a similar role is required, along with a CIPD qualification (at least level 5) and a flexible approach with the ability to work with autonomy and to deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional to move into the Business Travel sector and our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £26k plus excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of HR Advisor:
- Provide generalist HR advice and support to management on staff issues and general employment matters, including absence, discipline and grievance, exit interviews, probationary reviews, recruitment, flexible working, maternity and paternity.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with management and staff through effective application of HR policies and procedures and the provision of advice and guidance
- Support recruitment & selection, application of terms and conditions of employment, training & development and staff communication & engagement initiatives
- Support the HR Manager to diagnose organisational and personnel issues and execute HR solutions to strategically address problems and serve as a trusted advisor on all HR concerns.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous ‘hands on’ experience of dealing with operational issues, through generalist advice and guidance to managers
- CIPD qualified (at least Level 5)
- 1-2 years end-to-end employment cycle experience as a HR Advisor
- Strong coaching and relationship-building skills
- A highly organised multi-tasker with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changeable business
If you’re interested in learning more about this HR Advisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly