Hotel sales and marketing representative
Hotel sales and marketing representative. - required for a very well-established company that's based in Spain. Offering a basic salary of up to £25,000. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to work for a rapidly expanding company as a hotel sales rep. This position will suit someone from a background in retail, retail management, sales, sales management, Hotel representatives, OR individuals that have worked out on the road as a representative.
The role of Hotel sales representative involves:-
- Working on the road to represent a European hotel chain in the South of England.
- Being the key point of contact for company suppliers and customers. Conveying information effectively for presentations at call centres, events and sales calls.
- Monitoring account performance and making suggestions/executing on strategy improvements to make improvements.
- Activity Reporting on all visits to Agents, call centres, OTA's and tour operators
The successful Hotel Sales representative- Skills required -
- Good knowledge of the travel and tourism industry, ideally having worked as a Retail Travel Manager and looking to move up into fields sales.
- Having initiative to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Having a flexible approach and having ability to adapt.
- Being well organised and have previous experience of managing your own diary
- Having proficient in Microsoft office applications -word, excel, Power point & Skype
- Having ability to persuade customers to change their minds
If you are interested in the above role please call Danny on 0161 238 4486 quoting DK51916 or send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk