Our client is a well- known, dynamic, forward thinking and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailor-made travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to join their busy and friendly team. This role is ideal for an experienced travel professional currently working in tailormade sales, customer service, sales support, operations or retail reservations seeking career progression, generous benefits and many more exciting perks.
This exciting role entrails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating worldwide travel itineraries for travellers across the globe including, Europe, Russia, Canada, USA, Asia, Alaska, Indian Subcontinent, South America, Australia and new Zealand.
- Booking a wide range of holiday types and travel extras.
- Communicating with customers and offering advice on destinations.
- Manage existing bookings to provide a superior customer experience.
- Administrate documents from the reservations team.
- Ensure that opportunities to cross sell and up sell are identified.
- Customer service and/or sales experience within the travel industry is essential either with a tour operator or travel agency.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of basic MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- A high level of accuracy and detail orientate
- Driven by success, results orientated
- Lucrative bonus
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Plus a lot more
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with similar experience in customer service, admin and/or sales from a tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.