Interim Financial Accountant - Central London. A fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic business within the travel industry. Working within a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring robust financial control is maintained, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial statements. This role is to cover a maternity leave and will initially be offered on a 6 month basis but could be extended thereafter.
Interim Financial Accountant Responsibilities
- Reporting to a Finance Director, you will be responsible for a small team of 2
- Reconcile monthly balance sheet
- review and update statutory accounts once the management consultant has completed them
- Audit Queries
- Authoris purchase invoices
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Create and communicate monthly cost and revenue journals
- Manage credit card authorisations./transactions via Concur
- Pension reconciliations
Interim Financial Account Skills Required
- Experienced financial/management accountant, preferably qualified
- Ability to build relationships with business partners, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience within the travel industry a distinct advantage
Interim Financial Accountant Package
A basic salary around £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience (pro-rata) + excellent benefits. May also consider those wishing to work on a day rate (rate to be agreed).
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/