European Travel Specialists
European Travel Sales Consultant
South West London
Base Salary to £30K depending on experience+ Comm OTE £37K +
This well established, rapidly expanding award winning tour operator urgently requires an Experienced Tailor-Made European Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Candidates will ideally have extensive personal travel knowledge within Europe and a passion for the region.
Travel industry experience is not essential but good sales and customer service skills are a must.
As a European Travel Sales Consultant, you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Plan and book tailor-made itineraries to Europe
* Tailor make all aspects of the holiday based on the clients requirements
* Work towards and exceed monthly sales targets
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Liaise with suppliers
European Travel Sales Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary to £30,000 (depending on experience) + commission approx 7K per annum
* 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Monday to Friday
Candidates must provide a full detailed travel portfolio along with their CV.
European Travel Sales Consultant skills and attributes:
* Previous personal European travel experience is essential with good sales and customer service skills.
* An excellent telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
* Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this European Travel Sales Consultant, please email your full current CV with travel profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tony on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role.