Customer Operations Executive
Customer Operations Executive. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment offering excellent career development prospects? Taking direction from the Head of Service Delivery the Customer Operations Executive position will assist in the day to day operational management of all post sales activities and improve customer experience and value of sale. The position will monitor Service levels in order to ensure a consistency in the level of delivery throughout the company and ensure that clients and colleagues expectations are exceeded.
- This new role within a restructured service team will provide direct support to customers and the Sales Team Managers with post sales service and booking queries
- Handling all necessary admin processes related to bookings from both call centre and online channels
- Handling switch selling where the customers online selection is unavailable
- Administering all amendments to bookings including elective changes by customers and schedule changes
- Undertake as required upselling activities offering lounges, transfers and additional products for online and call centre bookings
- Dealing with cost adjustments
- Follow up on pending hotel confirmations
- Follow up outstanding balances
- Ensuring that all ticketing and payment deadlines are met
- Ensure that telephone calls to the department are answered promptly and courteously and that wherever possible issues are resolved for customers on first contact
- Where a first call resolution is not possible customers are to be provided with a daily update
- To ensure that all client correspondence is answered in line with our client’s internal policies and procedures and ABTA’s Code of Conduct
- Participate in the ongoing review of Company Policies with a view to making suggestions or amendments, which would lead to improvements in the level of service provision and customer experience
Now Let’s Talk about You!
Possess the ability to gather and interpret information from a wide variety of sources is a vital skill for the Customer Operations Executive role. The post requires excellent communication skills and would best suit a motivated and pro-active individual who can multi task, handle their own and others stress and enjoys working in a close knit and dynamic team.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- 1-2 years minimum travel industry experience
- GDS experience – Galileo
- Formal drafting of correspondence and reports
- Empathy, Creative Thinker, Pro Active ownership of customer issues and Negotiation Skills are a must
Salary & Working Hours:
- £25,000 per annum + benefits. General working hours 9- 6 Monday to Friday, 3 weekend days a month – with time off in lieu of which one must be a Sunday and can be done from home. one late shift 10-7pm a week which can also be done from home.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Customer Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly