Travel Sales Team Leader - West Sussex
Are you looking for a long term career in Sales Management? Do you have experience as a Sales Team Leader or a Retail Branch Manager within the Travel Industry? An excellent opportunity has arisen to join specialist, luxury tour operator in West Sussex. As a Sales Team Leader you will be working within an office environment responsible for a team of Sales Advisors who specialise in the ski market. If you are a sales focused, target driven travel professional who is a strong and inspiring leader with previous travel sales management experience please apply now!!
Leading, developing and coaching a team of Travel Sales Consultants with the aim of improving their performance, profitability and conversion. This role will involve day to day management, and you will demonstrate a hands-on approach and a "lead from the front" attitude, inspiring others to deliver the end to end results.
SALES TEAM LEADER JOB DESCRIPTION:
*Ensure excellent management of the team's bookings from initial enquiry to the return home in order to deliver high conversion rates, revenue growth and guest loyalty
*Team management - recruitment, training, coaching, performance management to maximise consultants potential and growth within the company
*Guest retention- manage guest feedback, rebooking process and feedback to product and operations team to improve offering
*Assist the Management Team and Head of Sales and Service to make changes in working practises to aid continuous improvements in sales and service for our guests and implement this with your team.
*Direct sales when demand requires and servicing guests in team absence
*Contribute to the marketing of our holidays to high standards of accuracy & attractiveness - via website, collateral, direct guest contact and other channels
*Partnership with relevant product, commercial, operations and resort teams daily
*Manage the inventories for chalets and villas
*Identify, develop, manage and service relationships and sales with new and existing agents
* Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service through effective people management.
* Ability to multi-task, and work on own initiative making informed decisions within area of responsibility.
* Extensive experience of working at a strategic level in an inbound sales contact centre within the travel industry.
* Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results by being self-motivated while approaching work with a positive "can do" attitude.
* Excellent people management skills.
* A good decision maker that portrays excellent influencing skills.
* Flexibility to adapt to an ever changing environment.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive basic salary within the region of £300000 according to experience plus fantastic performance related bonuses and commission.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the link and click "apply" send your CV to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647 for more information.