Air Product Assistant
This amazing luxury travel company who are repeatedly voted one of the Sunday Times' Best Companies to Work For are looking for an Air Support Assistant to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract. They have lovely modern offices and have won over 200 awards for holidays and service.
Air Support Assistant Responsibilties:
- Dealing with requests to issue tickets using Galileo
- Issuing tickets in a timely manner
- Managing ticketing deadlines
- Dealing with and arranging change requests
- Supporting the Operations and Duty Officers with in-resort queries
Air Support Assistant Skills Required:
- Previous experience issuing tickets for a tour operator or travel agent
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with high degree of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise own time and able to meet deadlines.
- A team player.
Air Support Assistant Additional Information:
Previously successful candidates have come from a ticketing, ticketer, air support, aviation background.
In return you will be working in a fun environment and will be rewarded with an array of benefits including 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership and discounted staff travel.
To apply for the role of Air Support Assistant please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984.
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract ending on 31 December 2019.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk