Travel Sales and Service Advisors - Finnish Speakers (with fluency in English)
Are you a travel industry professional, fluent in Finnish (and English) who would love the opportunity and flexibility to work from home?
Kognitiv enable collaborative commerce for international brands across the globe. We bring together travel brand partners and holidaymakers to provide online travel and contact centres solutions for our business partners.
We are seeking to recruit travel industry professionals for our RCI team who are fluent in Finnish (and English) to take telephone and e-mail enquiries for our Finnish customers, based from your office at home.
You will have a passion for the travel industry and a desire to deliver exceptional customer service whilst achieving target driven sales. A broad range of product experience is required: luxury long-haul travel, cruise, ski, European beach and city breaks in addition to tailor made packages and flight only enquiries.
What you will bring
- A high-quality broadband connection and a desktop computer or laptop
- A suitable working environment at home that is free from background noise
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills with a proactive approach, desire to succeed and a passion for the travel business
- Broad knowledge of travel
- Exceptional sales skills and great communication skills!
- Experience and success working to sales targets
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and flexible with the commitment to deliver to brand promises
What we can offer
- The flexibility and comfort of working in your own home – Monday to Friday, day shifts
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Leading, international brand partner – RCI - and other brand partner accounts as your experience grows
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support to enable you to achieve your sales goals
- High volume, guaranteed quality enquiries – calls and e-mails – subject to your conversion levels
- The opportunity to join a fast moving, dynamic global business
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
To Apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"