Honeymoons and leisure travel agent – Home or Brighton based
Established over 20 years, Red7 is an award winning independent travel agent for celebration groups. We are continuing to build on our success and through the development of our Honeymoon and Leisure Travel Agency, which is proud to hold Advantage Travel Partnership membership.
We are now looking to recruit a Honeymoon, Luxury & Leisure Specialist to work in our retail travel agency division, based either in our Brighton Head Office or remotely from home. Offering expert travel advice and selling both packages and dynamic packaged/tailor-made holidays from our selected premium and leisure tour operator partners. As an emerging division at Red7 it is essential that the role holder is willing and able to network, email and make phone calls to drive business and build a portfolio of loyal regular clients.
- Being responsive to the constantly changing needs, expectations and trends within our market of honeymoon, premium and leisure travel customers and to offer innovative ways of exploiting these changes.
- Confident in calling up our extensive mailing list in order to create sales opportunities and champion Red7 Holidays.
- To create a fantastic customer experience through living our sales process and this in turn will drive repeat and referral business.
- Ensure that holidays are marketed and sold within the Red7 Holiday’s guidelines set.
- Ensure the set GPM and revenue targets are met each month.
- Required to comply with all of Red7 Holiday’s standard systems and procedures, operational guidelines and performance requirements.
- Sourcing tour operator offers for our marketing team to push.
- Tailor making itineraries to various world-wide destinations.
- Consistently achieve personal sales targets and contribute to team targets
- Converting enquiries and leads into sales
- Demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Delivering the highest class in customer service
- Driving business development
- Calling prospective clients from our database to offer holidays
- Problem solve and remove barriers that inhibit sales and service delivery to ensure client delight.
- Be an active participant in a client focused culture, delivering the relevant service (internal and external), whilst seeking and acting on feedback to make improvements to the Red7 customer experience for our premium clients.
- Educate and encourage partners and suppliers to welcome our clients positively.
- Build a strong rapport with clients to develop long term customer relationships.
People learning and development
- Proactively develop own skills and knowledge to support business growth and enhance the customer journey.
- Take ownership of workloads and share best practice with colleagues.
- Attend supplier training and educational/FAM trips as required by the business.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience selling within an independent retail travel agency environment is essential.
- Possession of excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships over the telephone, face to face and in writing.
- Experience with GDS preferred, preferably Amadeus.
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently and effectively.
- Possession of a strong work ethic, enthusiasm and high attention to detail with a methodical, thorough approach to your work is essential.
- Flexible to travel and work weekends as required by the business.
- Full clean driving licence and valid passport.
- Passion for travel essential.
- Experience with the honeymoon market preferred.
- Commercially focused and sales driven.
- Ability to work toward personal sales targets.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"