Head of Sales
Our client is a successful & global b2b travel company, now looking to hire an experienced Head of Sales to join its team due to remarkable growth.
This role is ideal for a senior travel professional from a wholesale travel or tour operator background, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Identifying new customers.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience within the travel industry creating sales, marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media strategy & content marketing.
- Understanding of B2B & B2C business models.
- XML/API Experience
- Analytical, Creative, Reliable & Collaborative
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Availability to travel & move between centers.
A healthy benefits package is on offer with this exciting opportunity including a generous bonus, laptop, company mobile phone and career development. Please note only suitable travel professionals ideally from a wholesale travel background will be considered for this role.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568 705023 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Head of Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly