Freelance Tour Director Europe
Freelance Tour Director – Europe
Contract length – 7 days, end of February 2019
My client is a growing educational travel company which creates bespoke study tours, global seminars, conferences and academic courses for business schools and executives around the world.
Currently, the company operates in Latin America, Europe and the Middle East with plans to expand to the US and Africa.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of their new international educational experiences in their European destinations as a Tour Director.
As a tour director you will need to have great organizational and interpersonal skills including liaising with the companies/organizations we aim to meet, managing tour logistics, connecting with students, and leading fun, educational activities.
Tour Director Key Accountabilities:
- Leading a group of 30-50 master students in a 5-day study trip in Europe (you will get support from 4 staff members who will join the group)
- Deliver and implement a well-planned business-oriented study trip
- liaising with local contacts in each destination regarding the group visits- including companies, factories and tourist attractions.
- liaising with local suppliers – transportation, accommodation, and local guides
- Providing the group with advice on local restaurants, bars, other attractions.
Tour Director Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in the educational travel industry desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in group travel/leading students’ groups in either Lisbon, Berlin or Prague
- Main skills: well organized and attention to small details, Great communicators, Passionate about travel and working with students, resourceful and able to solve problems, knowledgeable and professional
To apply for this freelance tour director, please email through your CV.