Travel Ticketing Consultant
Our client is a dynamic, award winning and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailormade travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Ticketing Consultant to join their busy and friendly team. We would consider travel candidates with CRS / GDS experience as training is provided on ticketing. This exciting position is ideal for a travel professional with customer service, sales support, operations, ticketing or administration experience, seeking career progression and a varied job role.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Issue flights using GDS and other ticketing portals
- Sabre knowledge preferable but not essential
- Calculating and quoting fares
- Monitor and update the airline queues
- Managing/Archiving ticket and fare sheets
- Assist Reservations with flight request
- Liaising with airlines
- Ticketing and or operations experience within the travel industry
- A high level of accuracy and detail orientated
- Be able to organise and plan time efficiently Proficient in Excel and Word
- Previous knowledge of a GDS such as Worldspan, Sabre or Galileo
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.