Our client is a dynamic, award winning and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailormade travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Manager to join their busy and friendly team due to remarkable growth. This role is ideal for a contact centre or retail travel manager seeking something a little different in which you shall be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting position will play a pivotal role in managing the day to day running of an experienced reservations and after sales team and the service provided to customers through the contact centre.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Ensuring all staff are constantly motivated and incentivised to achieve their quarterly and annual sales targets, supported with product and skills training.
- Promote an outstanding team culture that is characterised by stability in staffing, challenging and satisfying work.
- Responsible for ensuring problems in regards to issues such as pricing, product, marketing, etc are followed up.
- Liaise with operations department and on-road crew in respect of passenger queries/problems & amendments.
- Promote the development and training of staff directly to ensure competence in relation to systems, processes and product knowledge.
- Facilitate staff recruitment, including interviews and final selections.
- Work with the Coach and Trainer team to ensure appropriate training and development for the ongoing education and up-skilling of all staff.
- Conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Management experience within the travel industry is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within team and independently.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution approach.
- Advanced coaching skills and the ability to lead by example .
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Plus many more.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.