Travel Trainer & Coach
Our client is a dynamic, award winning and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailormade travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Trainer & Coach to join their busy and friendly team due to remarkable growth. This role is ideal for a coach and/or trainer from the travel industry, seeking something a little different in which you shall be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Promote an outstanding team culture that is characterised by stability in staffing, challenging and satisfying work, open communication and respected and inspiring leadership.
- Promote the development and training of staff directly to ensure competence in relation to systems and product knowledge.
- Work closely with the Customer service manager to highlight key areas for development.
- Train and coach the Reservations, Aftersales and Administration team to achieve organisational and sales goals.
- Monitor the actions of competitors to ensure competitiveness to develop skills internally.
- Coaching and training skills within the travel industry.
- Proven coaching skills and the ability to lead by example
- Exceptional experience in customer service in a telephone sales environment
- A positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on
- Experience planning training strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build rapport and foster business relationships Analytical and an ability to draw meaning from reports and data
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.