Travel Consultant - Travel Trade Sales
Travel Consultant - Travel Trade Sales. Are you yearning for a soft sell Travel Consultant role that’s NOT driven by heavy sales or chasing monthly targets? Are you also looking for a Travel Consultant role that’s 100% focused on offering an exceptional level of service? If so, then look no further! This specialist tour operator’s Travel Trade Sales role focuses entirely on dealing with incoming calls from our client’s preferred UK Travel Agents who are looking for help, advice and assistance in booking tailor-made holidays on behalf of their customers.
With over 30 years of experience in serving the travel industry and having sent over 1 million holidaymakers on holiday, this successful tour operator is now expanding and is keen to recruit travel consultants to join their hugely successful travel organisation. This is a service lead role, where you will simply take care of all the needs of the travel consultants / travel agents and their customers, and ensuring that the booking process runs smoothly from beginning to the end.
THE TRAVEL CONSULTANT – TRAVEL TRADE SALES ROLE:
- The Trade Sales Department focuses entirely on creating, quoting and assisting our client’s preferred travel agents, enabling the travel agents to sell our client’s long-haul holidays to their direct customers
- This tour operator’s team of trade sales reservation consultants possess excellent customer service & rapport building skills, ensuring that travel agents and their customers are happy with their holiday products and the high-quality service they receive
- This role focuses exclusively on assisting travel agents with the whole booking process of their customer’s holiday with information on availability dates, flight schedules, choice of hotels and resorts, special holiday offers along with any excursions and tours on offer
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- For this Travel Trade Sales Reservations role, the successful candidate will already have travel industry experience, preferably from a retail travel agency or a tour operator.
- The travel consultant will be a team player, with the ability to deliver outstanding service and secure travel agency sales through building rapport and going that extra mile for them, ensuring Repeat Business, Happy Agents & Happy Clients!
EXCELLENT TRAINING & SALARY PACKAGE:
- If you are interested in this position, there is an exceptionally good package on offer
- Free lunch
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace pension
- The basic salary is £20,000 per annum + commission, and rising with employment service
- Our client’s generous uncapped commission structure can give you on target earning of £30,000 when switching to £16,000 basic + commission
- Heavily discounted travel, holiday Concessions, Incentives and Team Nights Out.
- Familiarisation Trips
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank holidays), increasing to up 33 days for long service
- Ongoing training development, along with great career prospects
- Employee Assistance Programme
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.