Part Time Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
Part- Time Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant (No overnight shifts!) - Homeworker Required for an expanding business travel company. They are looking for a very experienced business travel consultant with strong Galileo knowledge to join the team and FTE up to £25,200 as well as various incentives and benefits.
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultants - Part Time - duties
- Dealing with a range of clients ranging from Banks, insurance companies to high profile entertainment clients both in the UK and USA.
- Dealing with clients once the office is closed, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Booking flights, car hire, rail and hotels using Galileo.
- Problem solving, making amendments, dates changes, re-issues etc...
- Strong business Travel consultant experience
- Great Galileo knowledge.
- Previous Homeworking experience would be highly advantageous.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills;
- the shifts will include: 3 weekday evenings (6pm-11pm )+ weekends on a rota (3 weekends ON 2 weekends OFF) - please call for further details on hours;
- Estimated max total hours per week - 27;
- Salary DOE up to £13/hour.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk