Home-based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
We have a brand new opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join the Out of Hours team of a global Travel Management Company. Our client's Out of Hours team cover services for both suppliers and clients during out of office hours and cover is based on a rolling shift basis, making flexibility and the ability to work autonomously essential to the role.
With a variety of shifts available on a full and part-time basis between the hours of 5.30pm to 8.45am during the week and covering shifts of 12 hours at the weekend, this is the perfect opportunity for those looking to move away from standard office hours. Successful candidates will thrive on problem solving and remain calm under pressure whilst delivering excellent customer service and previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential for the role.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £26k plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Homebased Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Answer all out of hours calls with efficiency and accuracy
- Be prepared to suggest solutions to travellers in an emergency and take responsibility for the decision making process involved
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all travel problems solved as effectively as possible for clients
- In the event of an emergency be prepared to contact clients and suppliers where needed
- Schedule changes and reservations outside of emergency calls
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well autonomously
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of at least one GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Spare room or home office space from which to work
- Flexible with regard to working hours and able to commit to an out of hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Homebased Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.