Call Centre Manager – Luxury Travel
Call Centre Manager. We are currently working with a well-known luxury tour operator who is looking for a passionate and driven Call Centre Manager / Sales Manager to join their thriving and exciting business. Our client has been creating luxury holidays for over 30 years, based in London and is one of the most successful independently owned luxury travel brands in the UK. They are experiencing exceptional growth across their core business and are looking to bring a dynamic leader on board to head their operations.
A senior and experienced Call Centre Manager / Sales Manager with a strong commercial focus capable of delivering a change in sales & operational performance. You will have a strong track record of planning and implementing strategic change whilst delivering to targets in a similar environment. A proven leader who has the strength of character, passion for service, an in depth knowledge of tailor made travel and a track record of driving through structure and process change.
- Strategic planning for expansion and performance development to increase conversion, margin and productivity
- Delivery of revenue, margin and conversion targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Leadership development of the sales team managers to ensure delivery of company KPI’s
- Creation and implementation of operational process which will drive improvements to productivity, efficiency and service
- A sound understanding of call flows to ensure reduction of cost per call and effective conversion
- Effective use of data analysis to create accurate management reports to ensure sales KPi’s are being worked towards and improvements highlighted
- Ability to manage costs within agreed targets, create budgets and forecasts accurately to ensure continued gain efficiencies
- Champion a culture of outstanding service by identifying opportunities and implement initiatives to improve customer retention & social media ratings
- Continually monitor complaints and their drivers and take a proactive approach to reducing volumes and compensation payments
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Highly motivated, results orientated individual who thrives in a fast moving sales environment
- Extensive experience in managing change and driving business transformation, customer experience and tailor made travel
- Proven ability in improving call centre & operational efficiencies and quality levels
- Strategic vision with a pragmatic commercial approach and exceptional management skills
- Highly numerate and capable of detailed data analysis
- Good knowledge of ABTA code of conduct, Travel package regulations, GDPR and relevant industry guidelines
- Strong Interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Commercially focused
- Strong customer focus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to deal
- Team Player
- Adaptable and flexible
- 3-4 sales team manager
- 1 team leader sales operations and customer relations
The role offers the opportunity to join a thriving and leading travel brand where your contributions will be recognised and rewarded.
- Base salary up to £65,000 DOE
- KPI driven bonuses
- Company pension
- Lucrative travel consessions
- Plus all the other company benefits that come with this role
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.