Business Travel Consultant - Barcelona
Our client is a successful, forward thinking and dynamic travel company now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and busy team in Barcelona due to remarkable growth.
Do you enjoy helping customers go through an amazing experience and have a proven track record of success in supporting and retaining satisfied clients within the travel industry? We are looking for an experienced, hands-on travel professional who gets a deep satisfaction only when a customer is happy and returns once and again.
Generous benefits, career progression and an exciting travel opportunity awaits you.
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will be part of a strategic and fun team being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest travel companies in Europe.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Address clients’ needs and facilitate the booking process end-to-end, ensuring effective account management.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Offering a 7 star service to clients.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Booking a wide range of travel products for clients using a CRS / GDS system.
- Experience within the travel industry is a must.
- 100% fluency in English is imperative.
- Proven previous deep experience using either Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus platform is essential.
- Showcase excellent communication, relationship, and problem-solving skills.
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
- Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Generous salary and bonus
- Permanent contract
- Travel perks
- Friendly and fun working atmosphere
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other healthy and organic breakfast provided
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Free Spanish classes
- Yoga and meditation
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools
- Can work from home (10 days a year)
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.