European Product Manager
Our client, a successful tour operator based in the heart of London is now seeking a European Product Manager to join the product and commercial team. You will be responsible for the growth and development of existing and new markets within Europe.
This is an exciting and a varied role, which will involve a combination of both product management and contracting. The product manager will seek out new opportunities and negotiate the best possible FIT rates, along with maintaining and developing 3rd party hotel connectivity suppliers.
Operating in a highly commercial environment this role relies significantly competitor analysis and awareness.
As Product Manager – Europe you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
Manage all contracts and supplier relationships
- Regularly reviewing and/or establishing relationships with 3rd party hotel connectivity suppliers, hotels and channel managers.
To work effectively towards business and personal targets
- Negotiate and deliver preferential commercial agreements from hotel partnerships and manage on-going performance against targets/overrides
- To negotiate funding to support marketing & incentive calendars
- Develop and implement strategic plans to deliver promotions, incentives and commercial targets with key suppliers in line with business objectives
Product Manager – Europe
- Comprehensive previous experience working as a product and contracts manager within a B2C environment
- Must have excellent market knowledge of Europe including supplier relationships
- Strong understanding of how bed bank connectivity works (XML)
- Excellent communication skills including sales, negotiation and presentation
- Proactive and results driven, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines, able to balance the demands of several activities
- Ability to produce accurate reporting and management information
- Must be available to travel to assigned territories when necessary