Luxury Boutique Tour Operator - Travel Consultant (No Weekends)
Travel Consultant – Luxury Boutique Tour Operator. This Monday to Friday Travel Consultant role is a great opportunity for experienced Travel Consultants to join a multi-award winning, luxury boutique tour operator that is known for the quality of its luxury travel products and service. Our client’s holiday experiences are tailored by their Travel Consultant to the finest detail, and completely unforgettable, covering popular holiday destinations such as Indian Ocean, Caribbean Asia, Middle East, Europe and USA, to name a few. This specialist Travel Consultant role offers an incredible opportunity to the right candidates!
Travel Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
- Will create luxury bespoke holidays to select worldwide destinations
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including tours, car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Proactive and experienced Travel Consultant in selling worldwide holidays, with the ability to work in a dynamic sales culture and be a major team player and contributor
- Possess a can-do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller
- Have a real passion for selling luxury holidays, be pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to convert luxury holiday enquiries into sales using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests for help and information
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
You will receive an attractive basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum, based on experience, along with the opportunity to travel on fam trips to some of the luxury destinations you sell. This 9.30am-6pm, Monday to Friday role will also offer you career progression and an attractive commission structure (Additional £10,000 - £20,000 per year) plus company benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.