Head of Sales – B2B
Head of Sales - B2B. Our client is an affiliate of a leading Global DMC and an innovation leader within its market place. Due to dynamic growth, they are now seeking a B2B Head of Sales to join their successful business. This position would ideally suit a management candidate from a wholesale/tour operator background.
The Head of Sales role has been created to identify and develop new customers to use their state-of-the-art B2B Online Travel Booking Engine. It is a wholesale system that allows our client’s business partners to benefit from the most sophisticated technologies for the smooth flow of everyday business. This innovative system includes XML connection with the most reputed global wholesalers/suppliers, dynamic connection with major global properties in order to maintain the highest size of inventories worldwide, and finally their own contracts with many properties locally and internationally, with permanent availability in hundreds of cities around the Globe at incredibly competitive price.
Head of Sales Responsibilities:
- Identifying new customers
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services
- Evaluating competitors
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience with creating sales, marketing campaigns and strategies
- Experience with online marketing, including social media strategy & content marketing
- Understanding of B2B & B2C business models
- XML/API Experience
- Analytical, Creative, Reliable & Collaborative
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Availability to travel & move between centers
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive, well established business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus bonus and comprehensive benefits, including company laptop, mobile, along with excellent long-term career progression with a hugely successful company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.