Travel Ticketing Consultant
Our client is a well-established and award winning specialist tour operator, due to expansion, now seeking a Travel Ticketing Consultant to join its friendly and busy team. This dynamic tour operator offers various holiday types to the discerning clientele including luxury tailormade travel, tours, adventure travel, fly drives, beach holidays, city breaks, all inclusive, honeymoons, weddings and cruises.
This forward thinking travel company offer generous benefits, career progression and something a little different.
This exciting Travel Ticketer role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- GDS ticket re-issues including sterling and other internal currency, VMPD’s, MPD’s, ADM’s
- Dealing with of contracts, IT/BT net tickets and published fares
- Issuing group and individual tickets
- Running the reports on the bookings for the dispatch of tickets to clients
- Dealing with scheduled airlines
- Must have similar experience within a tour operator or travel agency within ticketing
- Fully conversant with CRS / GDS Flight system such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan and Sabre – this is essential
- Experience in dealing with airline contracts is ideal
- A friendly, approachable, professional team player with excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail – 100% accuracy is a must
- Career progression
- Generous incentives
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunches
- Travel perks
- FAM Trips
- Team nights out & social events
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator within a friendly team in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable candidates with UK based ticketing experience will be considered for this role. Give your travel career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.