Travel Sales Consultant - Indian Ocean and Worldwide
Indian Ocean and Worldwide Luxury Travel Consultant required for a leading luxury Tour Operator based in Didsbury . This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced travel sales consultant / tailor made travel consultant or an individual whom has strong retail travel sales with excellent knowledge of Indian Ocean and Worldwide holidays in the role of a Retail Travel Agent that is now looking to secure a role working within Luxury Tour Operating.
Indian Ocean and Worldwide Luxury Travel Consultant skills required:-
- Solid background in travel sales having excelled in customer service and attention to detail
- A travel professional with an excellent and proven track record in meeting and exceeding set sales targets
- Strong product knowledge of Worldwide and Indian Ocean destinations
- Ideally will have good fares experience and GDS / GDS experience
The successful Indian Ocean and Worldwide Luxury Travel Consultant will:-
- Work Monday - Friday, normal office hours with 1:2 Saturdays 9am - 1pm (paid as overtime), NO SUNDAYS
- Be rewarded with an initial starting salary of £19,953 FAM trips, bonus, benefits
To apply for this excellent opportunity to work for a leading luxury tour operator as a Travel Consultant call RACHEL on 0161 238 4491, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk