Account Manager - I am looking for an experianced Account Manager for this well know PR Travel specialst company, based in South West London - they are looking for a dynamic individual, who is outgoing and comes across well and not afraid to put themselves out there. They will pay up to 35k for the right person plus benefits.
- A self-starter; someone who is motivated to take control of the task at hand with the aim of achieving the best final results.
- Dependable; the kind of person whose clients feel they are in good hands
- Knowledgeable of the UK travel industry and have a plethora of contacts from around the industry.
- An Excellent Communicator; in person, over the phone and in writing. You will not be fazed by calling people for the first time or to speaking to medium sized groups of people and your written English is exemplary.
- Organised; despite working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple tasks at once you will know exactly what's happening and what needs to be done.
- Ambitious; we reward people that deliver the best results.
About The Role
- Acting as the first point of contact for your clients, answering their questions and keeping the rest of the team up to date with the status of any ongoing projects and tasks.
- Developing business on behalf of your clients with Tour Operators and Travel Agencies and other Travel Trade professionals in order to book meetings, trainings and finalise contracts and agreements.
- Develop close relationships with key Tour Operators and Travel agents on behalf of the company and your clients.
- Preparing schedules for your clients, to be attended by the company's sales team, making sure that you receive feedback on what has been discussed during the meetings.
- Writing and distributing regular reports on all activities relevant to your clients.
- Assist in organising events for clients, ranging from small dinners to larger scale events.
- Prepare proposals and contracts between the company and its clients.
- Keeping track of all deliverables outlined in the contract with your clients and ensuring that you are hitting all targets.
- Recognising and taking advantage of any and every business opportunity that can benefit either the company or your clients.
Perks of the job:
- Travel the world.
- Work with a dynamic team.
- Develop your skills at lightning speed.
- Bring your innovative ideas to life.
If this role is of interest to you - please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk