Sales Trainer - required for this market leading specialist OTA. As Sales Trainer you will be responsible for providing comprehensive training and coaching to increase staff knowledge and productivity. This role will involve being based in the office and on the road. Up to 35k + benefits!!
Sales Trainer - Responsibilities:
- Identify training and development needs within the Sales division through job analysis, appraisal reviews and performance stats.·
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs.·
- To work alongside the Training and Development executive managing the delivery of training and development programmes for the Sales division.
- Help line managers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- To conduct coaching for the Sales division & assist in call monitoring for the business giving constructive feedback in line with the company standards.
- Carry out research and data collection from multiple perspectives to determine performance and operational problems via consultation.
- Identifying current and future training needs/challenges
- Make recommendations of new training courses and interventions that could be introduced to the company.
Sales Trainer - Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to handle confidential material; must be able to demonstrate high levels of trustworthiness and integrity.
- Work independently and within a small team environment
- The ability to roll out and deliver all training content.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the Travel Industry.
- GDS and airline contract knowledge would be of a great advantage.
- Demonstrable success in motivating and developing people.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise effectively.
Sales Trainer - Additional Information
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5pm.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Have you been a Sales Team Leader, Sales Trainer, Training Co-ordinator, Sales Supervisor then this could be the job for you!
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me quoting SO on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk