Key Account Executive - Travel
Key Account Executive
This World renowned travel company are synonymous with premium service and are looking for a Key Account Executive to join their Commercial & Product Division to look after the Spanish market. The Key Account Executive supports the Key Account Manager in managing the relationships with a wide portfolio of hotel partner accounts, specifically in Spain. This is a rare opportunity to join this department and would suit candidates with proven experience working in an online trading environment in a Junior Account Management / Key Account / Partnerships or Commercial role for a Tour Operator, Airline or Hotel Chain.
Key Account Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Effective management of key accounts by phone and email and in person to optimise commercial opportunities and delivery of targets.
- Assist in identifying & developing possible new accounts.
- Contribute to agreeing supplier commercial terms and override agreements.
- Carry out analysis of booking data and competitor analysis to understand and optimise performance.
- Investigate and discuss opportunities for promotional and PR join activities.
- Investigate and resolves any issues relating to the on sale process of hotels within the group.
- Ensuring the ongoing quality standard of hotels in tandem with Product and Health & Safety team.
- Ensure relevant staff have the required training to ensure best knowledge of properties within the key accounts.
- Represent the company at evening / weekend functions as required to support marketing activity.
Key Account Executive - Skills & Experience:
- Experience of a key account or junior account management, agency sales, product or commercial role within travel, ideally gained working for a Tour Operator or Hotel Chain.
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong rapport with 3rd party suppliers.
- Knowledge of market trends, online travel, sales and distribution travels.
- Ability and willingness to represent the company at product supply / trade functions.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical and logical thinking.
- Spanish speaker preferred with knowledge of the Spanish travel industry, specifically hotel chains.
Key Account Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary according to experience but circa £20k to £23k
- Excellent employee benefits including: Bonus scheme, company pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free local car parking, excellent travel concessions.
Please apply for the role of Key Account Executive online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk