Junior, Mid & Senior Ticketing Executives
Junior, Mid & Senior Ticketing Executives. A fantastic Career Enhancing Ticketing Opportunities for Junior, Mid & Senior Level Ticketers are now available to work with a friendly, close-knit team servicing travel clients great and small. Due to huge success and continued growth, our client is looking for extra special Ticketing Executives from different levels of experience to join their successful and established travel company. The roles offers on-going training & development for Junior, Mid & Senior Ticketing Executives. If you are looking to take your Ticketing career to the next level, please get in touch!
Junior, Mid & Senior Ticketing Executive Role:
- Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts, assist in BSP reconciliation and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to sales consultants
- Be involved in assisting the sales team with complex fare itineraries and developing travel consultants’ knowledge on airfares
- Run reports to check for flight cancellation, schedule changes, tax increases, fare changes
- Contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTAs
- Liaise with airlines regarding errors with names and dates of travel
- Ongoing Training and development provided
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Junior, Mid & Senior Ticketing Executives seeking a new challenge with a successful, progressive & forward-thinking travel organisation
- knowledge of airline pricing, key routes and carriers
- Show knowledge and understanding of fare construction
- Ability to working in a busy, rewarding and dynamic environment
- confident in personality, delivering results and able to meet tight ticketing deadlines
- Some experience in quality control check of automated tickets
- Conversant with aspects of IATA ticketing rules
- Competent with any one of the major GDS’s
The Junior, Mid & Senior Ticketing roles offers a fantastic market leading salary package ranging from £25,000 to £35,000 per annum. This is certainly a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious and driven ticketers who are looking for the next step on their career ladder.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.