Homework Senior Business Travel Consultant - Daytime Shifts
We have a fabulous homework opportunity with one of the UK's top Business Travel Agencies! If you're an experienced Business Travel Consultant, looking for a new challenge and the chance to work from home for a progressive and multi award winning Travel Management Company, then we want to hear from you!
Previous experience of using Galileo GDS is essential for these roles, along with a highly professional approach and the ability to work well with autonomy and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £25k, a sought after daytime shift pattern, extensive industry benefits and excellent career development options. If these roles are of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Homework Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Answer calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively with clients at all levels
- Issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Source the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 3 years within a business travel reservations role
- Strong proficiency on Galileo GDS
- Excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Homework Senior Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.