Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant - Main Responsibilities:
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, accurate service to clients via email and telephone.
- Ensure all requests are handled within Service Level Agreements.
- Take full responsibility for enquiry from initial request to ticket issue and invoicing.
- To ensure full use of technology.
- Compliance with all company processes and procedures including quality control checks.
- Meet Individual goals and objectives as set by Operations Manager.
- Support company goals and objectives as set by Managing Director.
- Demonstrate fare knowledge and expertise.
- Process tickets, amendments, reissues and refunds.
- Ensure complaints are escalated to Team Manager.
- To assist the Travel Team wherever required.
Senior Business Travel Consultant - Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years travel industry experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to want to learn new processes and products.
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer services at all times.
Senior Business Travel Consultant - Additional Features:
- Monday to Friday - 8.30-6pm (shifts are either 8.30-5pm or 9.30-6pm)
- 20 days holiday
- Must be proficient in Amadeus and Sabre
If you are interested in the vacancy, then please apply for the position or email email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk