Business Travel Consultant - Taunton - Out of Hours
Business Travel Consultant - Taunton - Out of Hours - £23,500 - £25,500
This amazing travel company in Taunton are looking for an Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant to join their out of hours shift team (7am-7pm, 4 days on 4 days off). As well as an excellent salary you will be rewarded with 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage travel requirements (accommodation, travel, transfers and meetings) for valued corporate customers, providing practical and expert advice to customers
- Process bookings, amendments and cancellations via multiple contact channels
- React to and proactively contact customers in relation to sudden changes relating to travel plans, providing suitable alternatives
- Match appropriate travel products to customers' individual and unique requests
- Ensure best value fares and rates are offered and identified in line with specific customer needs and their relevant travel policies
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Business travel experience is essential
- Experience booking complex international air travel
- Experience of a Global Distribution System is essential, preferably Amadeus or Galileo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
7am to 7pm 4 days on 4 days off. The shift pattern does include working weekends.
To apply for the role of Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk