Medsun Travel Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
Travel Consultants, do you enjoy booking short- and mid-haul holidays and city breaks? Are you an expert on Mediterranean and other European destinations and low cost carriers? If so, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Medsun Travel Consultant to join this well-established travel organisation as part of their Birmingham-based travel reservations team!
The successful candidate will be customer-focused with previous travel sales experience and good working knowledge of low-cost carriers and Medsun destinations and in return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17k plus bonuses and excellent benefits. If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Medsun Travel Consultant:
- Tailor-making holidays and short breaks to European and Mediterranean destinations
- Booking low-cost airlines, hotels and resorts plus other ancillary products
- Making amendments including upgrades, add-ons and schedule and date changes
- Maximising sales potential on each call
- Giving expert advice and personal recommendations
- Offering excellent customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel sales experience
- Target-driven with a proven sales track record
- Good working knowledge of low-cost carriers and Medsun destinations
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced travel sales environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Medsun Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Medsun Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly